5. Seinfeld. I know, I know…Seinfeld is on EVERYBODY’S favorite TV show list, but it deserves to be. “Who’s gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint, it’s delicious…it’s very refreshing!”
4. Justified. This show has THE greatest final scene from any tv show, ever. And Timothy Olyphant is just cool.
3. Arrested Development. Tobias (never nude) Fünke is one of the funniest characters ever on television, and how can you not love George Michael Bluth?
2. MacGyver. I’m not talking about the new, totally fake version. I’m talking about old school 80s MacGyver; I’m talking about saving the planet with a Ladybug wing, a #2 pencil and a dash of chili powder.
1. Parks & Rec. Ron Swanson, Andy Dwyer, Tom Haverford, et al. Never has a show struck such a sweet/funny combination, and never has there been a better tribute to a dead miniature horse than this one.
5. Saved By the Bell – Who didn’t have a crush on Zack Morris back in the 90’s? I HAD to watch every episode, multiple times!
4. Cheers – Great cast, funny and always entertaining.
3. Lost. My husband and I were hooked to this show! I loved all the characters and the plot twists.
2. Friends. I can’t think of one episode where I didn’t laugh. This was an easy show to love. I still enjoy watching old episodes on Netflix, for some reason this show just never gets old!
1. The Voice. This is my most recent favorite show. I think Blake Shelton is hilarious and the bickering between the coaches makes it a fun show to watch. It’s also pretty cool to see new talented musicians.